29 October 2011

A State Resembling Intoxication

"The young are permanently in a state resembling intoxication."

This quote is attributed to Aristotle, but Problematic is too tired to verify that fact at the moment.

I want to update my dearly beloved readers about the current state of my resolution, the details of which you may find a few posts ago in my archives. This past Wednesday was a planning day at the college I attend, and because I suddenly found myself without anything to occupy my time - aside from studying for two midterms - I decided to occupy myself with something else. It was thus that I found myself calling her to propose a morning of vagrancy in the town of Issaquah. My delight was enormous when she agreed, and was only improved upon by the prospect of making music with her.

So last Wednesday, I headed down to Issaquah, Ignatius in tow - you can tell this was important because of his presence - and had an absolutely wonderful time bumming around town with her and Matthias. Enough jollity ensued that it did seem, at least for a while, that we were in a state resembling intoxication.

In my defense, chai tea lattes, music, and a good friend tend to have that effect on me.

Anyways, I would like to point you over to Gray's blog, where you can both read about our minor adventure and listen to one of our creations.

Here's the link. 


1 comment: