28 April 2012

Blog 2.0

I used to post all the time, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Ahem.

I am planning out a project to get the blog juices flowing again: It seems that because I have a relatively small social circle at the moment, or at least a small circle of socials who socialize me regularly, I haven't had as much food for thought.

Actually, that's something of a lie. I'm taking a pre-law class this quarter that has sparked some rather thrilling controversies in class. However, real life seems to be swallowing the internet in this area, because every time I've tried to sit and recount one of my favorite arguments, the energy just drains out of me, and I stare placidly and blankly at the screen trying to find some witty thing to say.

It's getting to the point that I may have to force myself to do some sort of challenge and punish myself for the inevitable failure. I don't know specifics yet, but it's seems like this could  be a thing.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the new music and background. I decided that in honor of a sort-of-spring returning to the Great Northwet, I would update everything. There are still some things I haven't figured out how to fix - for some reason, the "About Me" and "Contact" pages are producing doubles, but hey - New Background!

I'll talk to y'all later,
B

3 comments:

  1. I love your new header! :)
    ~
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the music... is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, everything is appearing in double; it's not just the About Me and Contact pages.


    But everything else looks superlative. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete