What do April Showers bring? Pilgrims, of course!
It isn't acting as if it's spring. April decided to annex May, so we've been having rain, and rain, and more rain, with only very small hints that there are May flowers out there, somewhere. It's no different, really, than winter. Imagine my surprise, then, when I learned that there are only two more weeks of school for me. The year has past so quickly. When the co-op ends, I shall post a year in review, for my myriad of adoring fans out there. :)
I should probably get to the real point of this post: the ten things I love about spring.
10. School's almost done
9. The Sun starts looking through clouds
8. Summer movies start coming out
7. Snow Geese
6. Picking up new school books
5. Violin Concerts (John Williams and Vivaldi for the win)
4. Log rolling down really wet hills
3. The smell of rain
1. It is now almost legal to wear shorts