29 September 2011

Just a tidbit

If you are a fellow blogspot blogger, you have no doubt already discovered the wonders of Blogger Stats. For those of you not in the know, Stats provides a handy look at how many people arrive at my blog, what internet browsers they use, if it's a computer or a smart phone, what posts they look at, things like that.

Now, I was browsing through my Stats this morning, as I normally do after I post, and came to an interesting realization. But first, let me give you the facts.

In April, I had 777 views.
In May, there were 775.
June: 1,124 views.
July: 597
August: 419
September: 494 (and counting)

There was an upward trend through April, May, and June, even though I only made one new post in May. My conclusions? I haven't come to any yet. But I'll let you know if I do. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment