12 March 2010

Book Tag

I received this tag from Libby (Random Jot Downs) because I have fallen in public. Quite a few times, actually, but that's besides the point.
The rules are to grab a book (the nearest book to you), turn to page 123, go to the fifth sentence and post the next five sentences:

"Come on, you blob of glup," the cold Duke roared. "You may frighten octopi to death, you gibbous spawn of hate and thunder, but not the Duke of Coffin Castle!" He sneered. "Now that my precious gems have turned to thlup, living on, alone and cold, is not my fondest wish! On guard, you musty sofa!"

The book is called The 13 Clocks by James Thurber, which my own dear brother gave me to read yesterday, but now it has jumped to the first on my list. =D

B

Oh, and I tag Tay, from Fearless. Because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment