Tay, from Fearless, awarded me the Oh, my blog! award. Don't ask me what that means, precisely. Thanks, Tay!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
a. Get really caffeinated and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
b. Write about your most embarrassing moment.
c. Write a "soundtrack of your childhood" post.
d. Make your next blog a vlog (video blog). Basically, you're talking to the camera about whatever.
e. Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, shower, etc.) and post it.
I choose c. However, because my childhood is far too short, I shall expand from the confirmed past to my hopeful future.
- Opening Credits: Don't Bring Me Down by the Coats
- Birth Through 3 years, or To Be a Shroom: The Gummybear Song
- 4 years, or Off With Her Hair! - The Hamster Dance
- 5 and 6 years, or She of Boundless Energy: Crazy Loop, by Crazy Loop
- 7 through 10, or Growing Pains: Pavane for a Dead Princess, Guns 'n Roses by Paradise Lunch
- 10 through 12, or the Hunting of the Snark : According to You, by Orianthi, The Logical Song by Supertramp, Stand My Ground by Within Temptation
-12, or Decisions Made: What is Eternal, by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Rusty Cage by Johnny Cash, Still Alive by Jonathan Coulton
- 13 and 14, or The Fact is, That is Not a Head on Her Shoulders: Daddy DJ, by Daddy DJ
- 15, or A Turning Point: 100 Years, by Five For Fighting, Older by They Might Be Giants
-16, or Dancing in the Rain: Shadows in the Rain, by Sting, Praise Adonai by Paul Baloche, Dragostea Din Tei by O-Zone,
-Waking Up: Lux Aeterna, by Clint Mansel, So She Dances by Josh Groban
-Falling In Love: Holding Out For A Hero by Bonnie Tyler, Jennifer Saunders
-Epic Fight Scene: Woman of God by Larry Norman
-Secret Love: Dark Waltz by Hayley Westenra
-Life's OK: Viva La Vida by Coldplay
-Mental Breakdown: Under the Radar, by Abney Park
-Driving Scene: Step Up to the Microphone by Newsboys, The Wanderer by Johnny Cash
-Flashback: Running Up That Hill by Placebo
-Happy Dance: Yakety Sax, 99 Luftballoons by Nena
-Regretting: The Hazards of Love 4 by the Decemberists
-Long Night Alone: Hurt by Johnny Cash
-Final Battle: All Systems Go by Krypteria
-Death Scene:If I Ever Leave This World Alive by Flogging Molly
-Final Ending: Now We Are Free by Howard Shore
-End Credits: Orinoco Flow by Enya, Tell Me Ma by Gaelic Storm
3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers as yourself. Don't forget to tell them.
Grey (The Locket)
Qwip (If By Happy You Mean Deranged)
Chris (My Ink Spot)
Bridget (Gonna Take A Ride Over The Moon)