01 October 2009

Now this is interesting...

I took a limited survey of a few friends recently about their first impression of me. The results just go to show that I really am impossible to define.

According to the average opinions of 5 friends, they first thought I was a bubbly, extroverted, happy, annoying, disturbing, troubled, and slightly scary introvert.

I think there must be something wrong with the image I'm putting off. Besides this completely nonsensical description of me, I've had some personal experiences that would seem to imply some rather troubling results.

Exhibit A: I was accused of cutting myself at a dance during the 2008-2009 school year, as well as in a class last year. This is a problem: I'm not emo!

Exhibit B: I was accused during a class last year of being depressed... "Be depressed, be depressed, Walt Disney is the best?" Er... no.

My conclusion is that I still am not viewed as a happy person. Alright, I'm not a 'happy person', but I'm not an 'unhappy person' either!

So, if you'll excuse me, I need to write up yet another self-centered post about my mental health to disillusion you (hey, where are you going? I'm talking to you!) about how I view the world. Oh wait, this was a self-centered post... Shoot.

Go out and be friendly!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment