14 October 2009

It rained!

I wrote about my love of rain a few weeks ago. I also wrote that I wanted to go and out get soaked in it a few times before spring.

Today, I am happy to say, I had that opportunity. After getting up quite early to take the PSAT, and after sitting through two hours of rhetoric, I was quite ready for a change. So I took a while and went rambling in the rain, finally ending up sitting on a rock in a park, thinking. While I was joking in that previous posts about the 'great contributions' to art from these sessions, I do end up thinking interesting thoughts. Today was no different.

When at last I got home from rambling, I had acquired a new pile of sopping clothes, a soggy journal, and a fresh, shiny pile of interesting thoughts that I don't care to share at the present. The forecast predicts more rain, and I'm going to try to get ahead in my school work so I can spend more time in my favorite element. :)

Wish me luck,
B

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you upon your ambitious endeavour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the SAT, you have to sit through five hours of rhetoric.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Escapist. May you find as much success in your own wanderings. :)


    Qwip - my fault... I had 2.5 hours of PSAT, and then I had 2 hours of Rhetoric class. I shouldn't use such vague language. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. Well then, it's a good thing you're getting those rhetoric lessons... :P

    ReplyDelete