13 January 2010

This is the result of a very long speech meeting. I started on the palm: "LOVE" and free-associated from there. It's not possible to read everything on my hand, so I'll list off what I actually wrote on my hand. Also, since there were several strands of freely associated words, I'll start with "Love" each time to show you how the stands progressed.

LOVE <3
freedom
wisdom
joy
Honor
courage
strive
fight
armor
justice
Knight
Lady
Art
virtue
peace
Act
gentle
HOPE
CHRIST 
learn
LOVE


LOVE
Friendship
grace
trust
truth
melody
Art is Beauty
together
peace
quiet
lady
patince
honesty
lies
faith
CREATE


LOVE
real
genuine
true
joy
goodness
kind
truth
Soul
knight
happiness
Music

LOVE
flame
fire
burn
hot
fear
destruction
raze
rubble
rocks
sleep
despair
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep
quiet
death
peace
cold
slumber
quiet
quiet

LOVE
Mercy
sacrifice
preserve
redeem
savior
mighty
live
survive
create
warm
eternity
forever
always
life
good
quiet
coffee
milk
tea

And then on the back:
Ever Dream
Remember Me
My eyes are dry
For the Heart I'll never Have
tears
rescue
Find Me
HOPE
fallen angel
death before dishonor
Music is Life
drums in the deep
listen
the music plays
music in the blood
DRUMS
hear them playing
pounding
ringing
watch
the sobs of the violins wound my heart
watch



Yeah, I'm a little odd. In other news, apparently today is "Hug an Emo Day". Last night at club, Jedi Gerbils came up to me and said that since she wasn't going to see me today, she'd give me my hug a day early. I'm glad I've got such sarcastic friends. But on the plus side, I'm one hug the richer now.

free air hugs for everyone!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment